Master email marketing fundamentals and transform your business. Join the Ready, Set, Send Challenge!

Adding my VA for access as my newsletter editor?

EdwardB156
Rookie
0 Votes

Security with verification codes has got difficult as both myself & my VA use the system , sometimes at same time but more often separately so how do I add her email address as well as mine so she can work too? Thks Ann 

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @EdwardB156 (Ann),

You can set up multiple users in Standard or Premium (and legacy) plans. After setting up a new user, they’ll be prompted to select the MFA method they prefer during their login creation. If for some reason you're finding that your account isn't allowing the maximum number of users for its level, please call our Billing team so they can check our backend for any antiquated settings.

See also:
Account Manager Overview

Campaign Creator Overview

MFA FAQ

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here

73% of SMBs express doubt that their marketing strategy is effective. Does this sound familiar? Read our Small Business Now Report to learn how you can tweak your strategy to see better results.

Go read our article
Upcoming Webinars
SEP 30
How to Segment Your Email List in Constant Contact
11AM - 12PM EST