Got a 'How do I' question? Join our live 'Ask a Trainer' session happening now for instant help and pro tips!

Bounced Delivery

user821922
Rookie
0 Votes

I see that the primary solution for managing bounced emails is unsubscribing them, but this member insists his email address is valid, and I can email him from a regular email platform just fine. How can I get Constant Contact to accept this email address as valid? He wants to receive his society's emails. 

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @user821922 ,

It will depend on the bounce type, as well as the receiving network. If it's a valid email address (including checking that it's spelled correctly), but it keeps bouncing as non-existent or blocked, then something needs to be changed in the receiving network to allow us to email them. Otherwise, we'll just keep getting bounced back. 

I'd recommend checking out our main article on bounces and managing them, to see what options are available based on the type. Otherwise, I'd advise speaking with the Delivery team if you're unsure of how to handle the contact.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here

73% of SMBs express doubt that their marketing strategy is effective. Does this sound familiar? Read our Small Business Now Report to learn how you can tweak your strategy to see better results.

Go read our article
Upcoming Webinars
Jul 10
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST