Only 2 Weeks Remain in the Ready, Set, Send Challenge!

Bullet Point Options for Email Campaigns

SOLVED
Go to solution
user16091
Campaign Contributor
0 Votes

Hi,

I'm looking for other bullet point options in Constant Contact. I notice there's only two options - bullet points and numbers. If you wanted more variety when creating a list, how can you add check marks or symbol/ emojis? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
DavidFischerSolutionsForGrowth
Community Coach

Hello @user16091,

Thank you for this excellent question! We are pleased to tag on to William’s helpful response for this important conversation. As you noted, eye-catching images - especially checkmarks for to-do lists - play a vital role in email newsletters as they draw attention and enhance readability. To really stand out, we encourage you to think outside the box with your graphic choices. 

Our team at Solutions for Growth are long-standing experts in utilizing design resources that fully integrate with Constant Contact to improve your email newsletter layout. We can suggest a number of tools that make it easy to create these striking visuals - ensuring your emails not only rise above the clutter but also leave a lasting impression on your audience.  By presenting visually appealing content, you can effectively highlight your brand and enhance your message. Images of check-marks (of any type), post-it notes, bulletin boards, laptop screens, notes - all of these can be added as images that are easily read by your customers.

See here for a sample email newsletter with a “check-mark” list.

At Solutions for Growth, we’ve spent years crafting hundreds of customized and highly effective images and emails for small businesses - ensuring that our client’s messaging is achieved with exceptional quality.  Can I help you design a specific check-mark list image? 

David Fischer

Solutions For Growth

Schedule a call

Help others find this post by giving it kudos.

Note: I am not a Constant Contact employee.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @user16091 ,

The only options for bulleted lists is the dots. If you want to include checkmarks, emojis, or other special characters you can try typing in their alt codes, or paste them from external sources, however we can't guarantee that contacts' email programs will be able to read them properly. 

If your intent is to use emojis in the subect line, I'd advise following along with this article for guidance. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
DavidFischerSolutionsForGrowth
Community Coach

Hello @user16091,

Thank you for this excellent question! We are pleased to tag on to William’s helpful response for this important conversation. As you noted, eye-catching images - especially checkmarks for to-do lists - play a vital role in email newsletters as they draw attention and enhance readability. To really stand out, we encourage you to think outside the box with your graphic choices. 

Our team at Solutions for Growth are long-standing experts in utilizing design resources that fully integrate with Constant Contact to improve your email newsletter layout. We can suggest a number of tools that make it easy to create these striking visuals - ensuring your emails not only rise above the clutter but also leave a lasting impression on your audience.  By presenting visually appealing content, you can effectively highlight your brand and enhance your message. Images of check-marks (of any type), post-it notes, bulletin boards, laptop screens, notes - all of these can be added as images that are easily read by your customers.

See here for a sample email newsletter with a “check-mark” list.

At Solutions for Growth, we’ve spent years crafting hundreds of customized and highly effective images and emails for small businesses - ensuring that our client’s messaging is achieved with exceptional quality.  Can I help you design a specific check-mark list image? 

David Fischer

Solutions For Growth

Schedule a call

Help others find this post by giving it kudos.

Note: I am not a Constant Contact employee.

user16091
Campaign Contributor

Hi David,

Thank you for sending that sample newsletter with the list, I really like it! I was looking for something that I can use when listing items in a table of contents. Yes if you can suggest a number of tools that make it easy to create striking visuals like the  example you gave, that would be great.

Thanks for your help :smileyface:

Featured Article

Use Sections to Build Email Campaigns Faster and Improve Engagement Rates

Using Sections while designing your marketing email not only increases your own efficiency but helps you to deliver a more friendly, organized message. Check out some of the key benefits of using sections in email.

See Article

Featured Thread

Casual Conversations: What's your go-to playlist?

If you listen to music while you work, share your playlist below so we can be inspired and maybe find some new music!

View thread

Featured Thread

Ready, Set, Send Challenge Week 5: Reporting

Discover tips for maximizing engagement after you hit send!

Join challenge
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here

73% of SMBs express doubt that their marketing strategy is effective. Does this sound familiar? Read our Small Business Now Report to learn how you can tweak your strategy to see better results.

Go read our article
Upcoming Webinars
OCT 24
Engage and Convert: The Email and Social Media Power Play
2PM - 3PM EST