Master email marketing fundamentals and transform your business. Join the Ready, Set, Send Challenge!

Button not clickable when sending a survey via a campaign

LeSar212
Campaign Contributor

We created a survey in Constant Contact, then emailed it using a CC campaign to our list. Many users reported that the standard "Let's Go" button in the email that takes users to the survey showed that a link was present, but clicking the button did nothing. Some users specifically reported this in MS Outlook. We did another email and also copied the survey URL into the email in case the button didn't work. The users who clicked on the link were shown in the report not with their own data, but as having the name of our team member whose name and email address were used as the reply-to for the email campaign. How can we ensure that we don't need this workaround in the first place - since it doesn't give us our users info - and ensure that the button works for all users?

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @LeSar212 ,

That doesn't sound like any behavior I've seen before, but without being able to test a live send I'm unable to troubleshoot it further. I'd advise calling our general support so they can confirm security permissions, and get themselves setup as a contact or work with our Tier 2 team to see if they can recreate the described issue in a live send environment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here

73% of SMBs express doubt that their marketing strategy is effective. Does this sound familiar? Read our Small Business Now Report to learn how you can tweak your strategy to see better results.

Go read our article
Upcoming Webinars
SEP 19
Achieve Your Goals with Multi-Channel Marketing Campaigns
2PM - 3PM EST