Check out the Latest Product Updates for Summer 2024!

Can’t Login on New Computer

SOLVED
Go to solution
joeblackbear
Rookie
0 Votes
I started up a new computer tonight. Constant Contact can’t verify I’m human on it. I tried multiple browsers. I cleared my cache. I restarted my computer. No luck yet. Any ideas?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@Caitlin_M I found the problem!  It has to do with cloudflare security checks.  The time zone of my new computer was wrong.  I found a youtube video that said fixing your time zone can clear the problem.  That worked.  Thanks for responding!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Caitlin_M
Administrator
0 Votes

Hi @joeblackbear. Is this happening on multiple devices? Are you able to connect using a different network (data or wifi)? 

--

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
joeblackbear
Rookie
0 Votes

Hey @Caitlin_M I am able to log into any device on the same wifi network.  I've tried 3 other devices on the wifi and I tried 1 on data.  They all work.  The only thing that doesnt work is the new computer.  After a few moments of trying to verify I am human (it looks like nothing is happening) it then says "This is taking longer than it should please check your internet connection and try again."  Every other website I have been on works fine on any browser.

@Caitlin_M I found the problem!  It has to do with cloudflare security checks.  The time zone of my new computer was wrong.  I found a youtube video that said fixing your time zone can clear the problem.  That worked.  Thanks for responding!

Caitlin_M
Administrator
0 Votes

Glad to hear it! Thanks for letting us know.

--

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here

73% of SMBs express doubt that their marketing strategy is effective. Does this sound familiar? Read our Small Business Now Report to learn how you can tweak your strategy to see better results.

Go read our article
Upcoming Webinars
Jul 10
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2:00 PM - 3:00 PM EST
Jul 25
Webinar: Master Your Digital Marketing Metrics
2:00 PM - 3:00 PM EST