Discover Effective Email Template Design Tips for Non-Profits

Unable to continue creating product using action block

Xavier_TMLSS
Rookie
0 Votes

Hi, I started successfully to link my woocommerce site to CC and started a new campaign. I created some products using action block and the link with my website worked very well. I did a pause for some days and restarted to work on my campaign today but for a reason I ignore it was impossible to change the products from those product blocks I created or even delete them. Any help?

1 REPLY 1
Caitlin_M
Administrator
0 Votes

Hi @XavierL5. This is a noted issue we've seen with our product blocks and it is being reviewed. There is a workaround to delete the block or insert a product. Click into the block and under the header, you'll see a greyed-out toolbar that says Insert Product and has a trash can. Using a mouse with a scroll button or a touchpad (not the scroll bar on the right side of the page), scroll to the top of the campaign until you see the toolbar highlight where you'll be able to select either "Insert Product" or the trash can. 

--

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here

73% of SMBs express doubt that their marketing strategy is effective. Does this sound familiar? Read our Small Business Now Report to learn how you can tweak your strategy to see better results.

Go read our article
Upcoming Webinars
Jul 10
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST