Casual Conversation: What's your go-to BBQ food?

Abigail_S
Administrator

With summer in full swing comes backyard BBQs on repeat. 200w.gif

The nice weather is a great excuse to fire up the grill and invite your closest friends and family over. It's the perfect time to bust out your cornhole skills and get overly competitive for a few hours! Cookouts are a great time to kickback, get together, and eat some good food. As much as I love to devour the plethora of pasta salad, I am the one who brings the homemade chocolate chip cookies to the BBQ. 

What's your go-to food is that you're bringing to the next cookout? 

Abigail St Jean

Content Developer

Help others find this post by giving it kudos.

28 REPLIES 28
VickieR73
Campaign Contributor

For a great BBQ food option, consider making some delicious pulled pork. It’s super easy to prepare ahead of time and can feed a crowd. You can cook it in a slow cooker or on the grill, then serve it with buns and all the fixings. It’s a real crowd-pleaser and pairs perfectly with those pasta salads and your cookies!

Speaking of tasty food, I recently read an interesting article about the Perfect Copycat Chipotle Chicken Recipe. I tried making it for a BBQ last weekend, and it was a huge hit! It’s juicy, flavorful, and goes well with everything. If you’re looking to mix things up at your next gathering, this recipe could be a great addition to your BBQ menu. You can check it out this link for more details!

Abigail_S
Administrator

I love this! I'm a sucker for pulled pork. I've recently been on a cooking kick, so I'll definitely give the chipotle chicken a try! We should start a thread and drop our favorite online recipes. Thoughts? 

Abigail St Jean

Content Developer

Nick_S
Administrator

I'm a simple man with a simple plan. You just can't go wrong with a grilled hotdog and a toasted bun, lightly buttered (or heavily buttered, when I'm feelin' fancy).

Frankly, though (pun intended), you can put most BBQ foods in front of me and I'll gobble them up.

Content Manager

Elevate your marketing with Constant Contact's Professional Design Services! From eye-catching email templates to custom branding and social media graphics, our professional design services are tailored to boost your business's impact and engagement.

ACTIVATE
Community Coach

My wife's favorite food is hot dogs! When we eat them it's like we are at a steakhouse. I like Chicago dogs with the celery salt and pickle!

Aaron Wesley Means

ACTIVATE Business Solutions

Note: I am not a Constant Contact employee.

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here

73% of SMBs express doubt that their marketing strategy is effective. Does this sound familiar? Read our Small Business Now Report to learn how you can tweak your strategy to see better results.

Go read our article
Upcoming Webinars
SEP 19
Achieve Your Goals with Multi-Channel Marketing Campaigns
2PM - 3PM EST
OCT 02
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 2:30PM EST