Master email marketing fundamentals and transform your business. Join the Ready, Set, Send Challenge!

Change the verbiage on Wordpress opt in checkbox

SmithLife
Campaign Contributor
0 Votes

Hi there, 

I want to change the text on the Wordpress opt in checkbox. How do I do this? Where is says "Yes, I would like to ..."

SmithLife_0-1715713429859.png

6 REPLIES 6
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @SmithLife ,

If you're using our Wordpress integration, there should be a section for editing the contact form itself, and changing the "Opt-in Affirmation." For visual and step-by-step guidance, I'd recommend following along with this article

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
SmithLife
Campaign Contributor
0 Votes

Thank you William. On my screen I don't have those fields = (

SmithLife_0-1715714616933.png

William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

If you're not seeing the option, I'd advise reaching out to the Wordpress integration's support team in their dedicated WP forum.

William A
SmithLife
Campaign Contributor
0 Votes

Thank you. Do you by any chance know where I can do it directly on the file editor. Which file? 

Thanks again for your help.

William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Based on what I've gathered, it wouldn't be editable within the file editor, but the Tier 2 integrations team would have the best insight on where in the setup that option might've been prevented, or would be able to possibly pull logs for where the issue is for your particular account. I'd advise calling general support and requesting a transfer to their team if you want live support and troubleshooting, or to message them via their Wordpress forum.

William A
SmithLife
Campaign Contributor
0 Votes

Thank you! I appreciate your help. I'll follow that.

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here

73% of SMBs express doubt that their marketing strategy is effective. Does this sound familiar? Read our Small Business Now Report to learn how you can tweak your strategy to see better results.

Go read our article
Upcoming Webinars
SEP 30
How to Segment Your Email List in Constant Contact
11AM - 12PM EST