Contacting Constant Contact

BethC112
Rookie
0 Votes
Does anyone have an email for Constant Contact? I have a tech problem. Can't get anyone to answer the chat. When I call CS, they say that's the only way to contact them. It's getting frustrating because I work. Thanks!
1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @BethC112 ,

When you engage with Chat support, it will initially try to provide articles you can reference, which can help with answering basic questions, making it quicker for you to get assistance and skip any queues. Otherwise, if the articles don't answer your question, you can select the orange button that says "Chat with us" to enter the queue for Chat support. Phone support is also available, though may have a bit of a queue, depending on how busy it is that day. We're also available here in the Community, and via social media DMs.

William_A_0-1690987894640.png

For all of our available support channels and hours of operation, please see our main Contact Support page. Specific teams have email addresses that are assigned to their respective queues, and utilized on a case-by-case basis. If you're needing general support and cannot contact one of our main support channels, you're welcome to email social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with your account username and a description of your issue.

Our Knowledge Base library of articles, also available in your account via the Help tab at the top, is a resource that's always available at any time of day. You can also make a new Help post if you're needing assistance.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here

73% of SMBs express doubt that their marketing strategy is effective. Does this sound familiar? Read our Small Business Now Report to learn how you can tweak your strategy to see better results.

Go read our article
Upcoming Webinars
JUN 27
Boost Your Email Results with Segmentation & Personalization
2PM - 3PM EST
JUL 10
Getting Started with the Constant Contact Community
2PM - 3PM EST