Got a 'How do I' question? Join our live 'Ask a Trainer' session happening now for instant help and pro tips!

Contacts Question

SOLVED
Go to solution
PsychGal
Rookie
0 Votes

Hello,

Can you please let me know if I add a contact to a list, how to resend a campaign only to the new contact off the list?  I do not want everyone on the list to receive another email with the same information.  Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator

Hi @PsychGal ,

It looks like you posted in our Ideas (feedback) section of the Community. For general support questions, I'd advise posting in our Questions & Discussions board

If a campaign has already been sent out, and you just want it to go to a single contact regardless of whether they're newly added or just missed the first sendout, you can do a Quicksend of the email campaign to them. 

In the future, if you need to do this for multiple contacts newly added to a list that was already sent an email, there's a resend option to only target contacts that haven't received the email yet, based on list selection.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator

Hi @PsychGal ,

It looks like you posted in our Ideas (feedback) section of the Community. For general support questions, I'd advise posting in our Questions & Discussions board

If a campaign has already been sent out, and you just want it to go to a single contact regardless of whether they're newly added or just missed the first sendout, you can do a Quicksend of the email campaign to them. 

In the future, if you need to do this for multiple contacts newly added to a list that was already sent an email, there's a resend option to only target contacts that haven't received the email yet, based on list selection.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here

73% of SMBs express doubt that their marketing strategy is effective. Does this sound familiar? Read our Small Business Now Report to learn how you can tweak your strategy to see better results.

Go read our article
Upcoming Webinars
JUN 27
Boost Your Email Results with Segmentation & Personalization
2PM - 3PM EST
JUL 10
Getting Started with the Constant Contact Community
2PM - 3PM EST