Difficulty with Image Alignment in Constant Contact Email Campaign

user8057081
Rookie
0 Votes

Hello Constant Contact community, I hope you're all doing well. I'm currently facing a challenge with image alignment in my email campaigns and would greatly appreciate your insights and expertise. Here's the issue: I've been trying to align images within my email campaign, but no matter what I do, they seem to be misaligned when viewed on different devices and email clients. I've tried adjusting the margins, padding, and even experimented with different image sizes, but the problem persists. Has anyone else encountered similar issues with image alignment in Constant Contact? If so, could you share any tips or best practices that have helped you overcome this challenge? I'm eager to hear your experiences and suggestions. Thank you in advance for your assistance!

2 REPLIES 2
Caitlin_M
Administrator
0 Votes

Hi @user8057081. Thank you for reaching out! I'd like to gather some information to further assist you.

• What devices are you seeing this happen on?
  • What clients are not showing the images properly? 
--

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
JodiH
Rookie
0 Votes

I am having the same problem when campaigns are viewed in Outlook. An image that is top right with text wrapping on the left shifts up and to the left, sitting on top of the text, when opened in Outlook. Completely different from what's needed. 

We've been using Contant Contact for years, and this may have always happened to our recipients using Outlook, but since we were on Gmail and tested there, we didn't notice the problem. 

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here

73% of SMBs express doubt that their marketing strategy is effective. Does this sound familiar? Read our Small Business Now Report to learn how you can tweak your strategy to see better results.

Go read our article
Upcoming Webinars
Jul 10
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST