Drip Campaigns

ReneeB548
Rookie
0 Votes

The community non-profit organization that I work with would like to begin sending an automated email to new contacts when they sign up for any of our mailing lists. It seems drip campaigns are the favorable way to do so because, unlike Welcome Emails, drip campaigns can be triggered when contacts are manually added to a list. I want to make sure that if a contact joins multiple mailing lists for our organization, they will not be sent multiple welcoming emails. Will drip campaigns automatically correct for this? Or is there a setting I can trigger to ensure multiple of the same email are not sent to the same address?

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @ReneeB548 ,

If the singular welcome path is set to trigger from multiple lists, then it will only trigger once for a contact added to any of those selected lists.

If you choose to have individual "welcome" automation paths for individual lists, then contacts added to those standalone lists will trigger their corresponding standalone automations.

For more info on creating custom paths, please see this article

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
May 01
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST