Email editing

KateM225
Rookie
0 Votes

I send out a weekly email, which I create by copying the previous week's issue and updating it with new content. Today, half my screen is taken up with the design tools which I do not need. How do I get rid of these so I can see the whole screen without being distracted by the tools?

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @KateM225 ,

You may need to zoom out a bit (CTRL - on PC, CMD - on Mac) for your browser if that much of your screen is being taken up by the formatting toolbar and the Build/Images/Design lefthand menu necessary for building campaigns. The other option would be to check your device's resolution, to see if it's set to be particularly lower than the recommended resoltuon. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here

73% of SMBs express doubt that their marketing strategy is effective. Does this sound familiar? Read our Small Business Now Report to learn how you can tweak your strategy to see better results.

Go read our article
Upcoming Webinars
Jul 10
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST