Embed the email archive widget on your website

TheresaC556
Rookie
0 Votes
Added the archive widget to my website but newsletters are listing with oldest first and not newest first. How do I list with newest first?
3 REPLIES 3
Nick_S
Administrator
0 Votes

Hi @TheresaC556,

The archived list is based on the order the emails were selected for archive. So, if you started with your oldest emails and worked towards your newest emails, that's why it displays in that order. At this time, once an email has been archived the order is fixed in the system so even if you unarchived and re-archived them, it would still display the same way. We're tracking feedback on this and I can certainly add your desire for more customization to the tracking. In the meantime, you can either make copies of the emails and resend them to yourself and then archive them in the order that you want or if you have the capabilities, you can copy the permanent URLs for each campaign and manually create an archive on your website.

Looking to level up your email template designs? Share your email campaigns in Template Feedback & Inspiration and receive valuable advice from Constant Contact experts and industry peers!

PPA01
Rookie
0 Votes

Is there a way to mass unarchive old ones?  Rather then one by one??  I have some from 2016-17 I don't want to show anymore - we weren't using feature from 2018-2022. 

Caitlin_M
Administrator
0 Votes

Hi @PPA01. There currently isn't a way to remove multiple archived campaigns at once. They will need to be deleted one at a time.

--

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
May 01
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST