Embedding work order number into a survey link

user720720
Rookie
0 Votes
We have work orders managed thru an app that lay out the scope of work performed for a customer by a technician. At completion of work, an option on the app can send the customer an email or a text with the work order number embedded in the message. Can Constant Contact embed this work order number in a survey link so that the number becomes part of the survey response? We want to directly tie the survey result to the scope of work (which may vary greatly from job to job) and the technician performing that work.
3 REPLIES 3
DavidFischerSolutionsForGrowth
Community Coach

I'm happy to help. You can add your work order to the end of the survey's url to personalize it. When you are filling out the Survey page settings (you access the page setting in the top right corner of the survey ) you will see the setting window. The last option is the Custom URL, you can add your work order there. See the screenshot below. Please reach out if you have any further questions.

image (21).png

David Fischer

Solutions for Growth

Schedule a call - https://bit.ly/ScheduleDavidCall

Help others find this post by giving it kudos.

Note: I am not a Constant Contact employee.

0 Votes

Thanks David.  I see how that can embed the job number in the link that generates the survey for the customer.  I don't see how that job number then becomes part of the data returned by the survey.

Are you saying that the whole URL can be reported on as part of the survey results?  Just trying to wrap my head around what you're proposing.

DavidFischerSolutionsForGrowth
Community Coach
0 Votes

This will work if you are sending a separate survey for each job number, otherwise if the customer is aware of their job number, you could insert a field for them to fill out within the survey. That field would appear within your results.

David Fischer

Solutions for Growth

Schedule a call - https://bit.ly/ScheduleDavidCall

Help others find this post by giving it kudos.

Note: I am not a Constant Contact employee.

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Polls
How confident are you about the effectiveness of your current marketing strategy?

Top Choice: Not confident at all (60%)

Upcoming Webinars
Jun 05
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST