Master email marketing fundamentals. Join the Ready, Set, Send Challenge Week 2!

Enhancements

GinnyS
Rookie
0 Votes

Is there a published list of fixes/enhancements that are under consideration or in work?  I have seen mentions of voting for proposed fixes/enhancements in order to determine priority.  Who votes?  The users or the Constant Contact development team?

I prefer to use the desktop version of CC - are updates automatically made on an ongoing basis and is there a Read Me document regarding the fixes/enhancements?

I have seen many, many requests from the community of users to update the image library to fix/enable a date sort - requests going back for years.  There was a response that this sort only works when there are <1000 images in the library - while it is those of us who have >1000 images who could really utilize this feature.

It's 2024...technology continues to race forward to warp speed.  Can we get this simple request fulfilled?  It would be a huge time-saver and a win for the Constant Contact community.

0 REPLIES 0
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here

73% of SMBs express doubt that their marketing strategy is effective. Does this sound familiar? Read our Small Business Now Report to learn how you can tweak your strategy to see better results.

Go read our article
Upcoming Webinars
OCT 24
Engage and Convert: The Email and Social Media Power Play
2PM - 3PM EST