Summarize Your Email with AI When Posting to Social Media

Event landing page always asks if I am human

DanP81
Rookie
0 Votes

My recent event landing pages are slow to load, and first bring up this page saying "Verify you are human by completing the action below." Is there a way to avoid this? Is it just me? Does it happen to everyone? I am worried that my audience will move on rather than make the extra click to get to the event page. (Haven't had any issues with spam, though!)

Screenshot 2024-09-13 Constant COntact.png

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @DanP81 ,

It may be something connectivity-based - such as a specific browser extension, ad/pop-up blocker, or VPN preventing Cloudflare from verifying your device / IP. Otherwise, it may be something specific to the landing page. When I checked your account's recent lead-generation landing pages and event landing page, they loaded as expected within a couple seconds. 

How long does it generally take from typing/clicking the landing page's link till the human verification page provides the checkmark box? Is this affecting all of your landing pages, or a specific event's? Is the slowness occurring on multiple browsers, or just one in particular? Or, is it loading slow in incognito/private mode as well?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here

73% of SMBs express doubt that their marketing strategy is effective. Does this sound familiar? Read our Small Business Now Report to learn how you can tweak your strategy to see better results.

Go read our article
Upcoming Webinars
SEP 19
Achieve Your Goals with Multi-Channel Marketing Campaigns
2PM - 3PM EST