Let's Play Bingo in Week 4 of the Ready, Set, Send Challenge!

First email , contact

MOOSELODGE2217
Rookie
0 Votes

I’ve gone into my account and created an email for my first time. I cannot find the 300+ contacts that I uploaded. My assistant has been using this account and doing all the emailing for us. I can’t figure out how to add all of our contacts

4 REPLIES 4
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @MOOSELODGE2217 ,

I'm checking your account, and your lists already seem to have all of your contacts in them. Is your issue that the list selection isn't loading on the email's scheduling page? Or are you trying to do something else to manage your contacts / lists?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
MOOSELODGE2217
Rookie
0 Votes

When I select ad contacts, I cannot find them.  

William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Following the instructions in these articles, are you able to properly locate your contacts between the Contacts tab at the top of your account, and select the list you want to send your email to on your email's scheduling page?

I can see your available lists and contacts between the Contacts tab, as well as on your emails' scheduling pages. Can you be more specific on what it is you're explicitly trying to do, and what specific pages you're looking for your contacts on?

Otherwise, if your assistant is available, you might ask them to provide guidance directly with you. Otherwise the next option would be to call in, so our phone support team can screenshare your Constant Contact page, and show you specifically where to go in your account.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
MOOSELODGE2217
Rookie
0 Votes

When I select Send To I cannot find my contacts

Featured Article

Use Sections to Build Email Campaigns Faster and Improve Engagement Rates

Using Sections while designing your marketing email not only increases your own efficiency but helps you to deliver a more friendly, organized message. Check out some of the key benefits of using sections in email.

See Article

Featured Thread

Casual Conversations: What's your go-to playlist?

If you listen to music while you work, share your playlist below so we can be inspired and maybe find some new music!

View thread

Featured Thread

Ready, Set, Send Challenge Week 4: Multi-channel Campaign Creation

Developing a multi-channel marketing strategy is the best way to grow your audience across email, social media, and more!

Join challenge
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here

73% of SMBs express doubt that their marketing strategy is effective. Does this sound familiar? Read our Small Business Now Report to learn how you can tweak your strategy to see better results.

Go read our article
Upcoming Webinars
OCT 24
Engage and Convert: The Email and Social Media Power Play
2PM - 3PM EST