Summarize Your Email with AI When Posting to Social Media

Forms for two websites

SOLVED
Go to solution
St.GeorgeBakersfield
Campaign Collaborator
0 Votes

I saw the solution to the original same question, but I don't understand.

I'm creating only inline forms.

I noticed you have to include the universal code on each site, but the code is the same, so I'm getting the original website's form, not the new one. AND it subscribes to the original site, not the new one. (new addition to my original post)

How do I fix that?

The two inline forms DO have unique codes, but the universal is same.

Thanks in advance for any help!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
St.GeorgeBakersfield
Campaign Collaborator

Thank you for the pointer. I checked the codes and YES unfortunately I made HUGE blunder and used same unique codes. 😁 All is well, working fine! Thank you again.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @St.GeorgeBakersfield ,

The universal code can't display inline forms on their own, so that wouldn't be what the site is displaying/pulling from for both. Make sure you're copying the correct inline form code for the site you want the particular form to be installed on. You may need to fully remove and re-install the universal and inline forms' codes into their respective sites. 

Beyond that, I'd advise calling in for live troubleshooting, but everything I can see in the account indicates the forms will only show with their unique inline codes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
St.GeorgeBakersfield
Campaign Collaborator
0 Votes

Thank you for the help. Both site forms have their unique code, but same universal. I am not given an option when viewing universal code, shows same for both forms. And when you saying, delete both forms and rebuild? What should I check before calling in for support? I don't want to waste their time, especially if I can fix it mylself.

William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

I'm not saying rebuild the forms, I'm saying to delete the codes entirely from your site, re-add the universal code to each site, then re-add the unique inline forms to their respective sites.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
St.GeorgeBakersfield
Campaign Collaborator

Thank you for the pointer. I checked the codes and YES unfortunately I made HUGE blunder and used same unique codes. 😁 All is well, working fine! Thank you again.

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here

73% of SMBs express doubt that their marketing strategy is effective. Does this sound familiar? Read our Small Business Now Report to learn how you can tweak your strategy to see better results.

Go read our article
Upcoming Webinars
SEP 19
Achieve Your Goals with Multi-Channel Marketing Campaigns
2PM - 3PM EST