Summarize Your Email with AI When Posting to Social Media

How do I find email marketing templates that converts?

VanessaM7330
Employee

Email marketing has the power to supercharge your company's growth strategy and jumpstart user engagement. Finding the right email template for your business and your specific use case is important. 

Welcome Emails:

For businesses with a straightforward product offering, keep welcome emails simple and rely on full-width, visually appealing images to catch the customer’s eye. Include a message that's short, simple, and warm. 

For more complicated products, use layout blocks to section off paragraphs that explain the different pieces of your product experience. Are there any special steps customers must take to set up their product? Include a paragraph and a link for that. Is there a specific page they should visit to manage their subscription? Include a paragraph and a link for that. For more complicated products, the Welcome Email can serve as a "Getting Started" resource that makes them feel empowered.

Re-Engagement Emails:

Winback emails are designed to re-engage your customers and get them buying from you again. The goal is to win them back and get them interested in your business again. Remind your customers why they love your business, by including some of your top-selling products in your emails, encourage users to connect by social media, or share your business’ personal story.  

Seasonal Emails

Constant Contact recognizes how effective seasonal messages can be, and couples designer email templates with automation to make these campaigns easy to manage and send. Holidays, Birthdays, and Anniversaries can all be acknowledged with an email.

Pre-built Constant Contact holiday-themed emails use big banners that make it clear which event the email is celebrating and often include a space for a discount code. Discount codes are almost expected from today’s email campaigns during big holidays and some sort of credit or special offer is typical for birthdays and anniversaries. 

Customize your template to reflect your unique brand identity. In the world of email marketing, branding is essential. Constant Contact has a variety of designer templates -- from minimalist templates that focus on the content, to asset-rich templates that rely on high-quality images to sell your message, and everything in between. 

Don't forget to incorporate an eye-catching subject line and optimize your pre-header text. Read our Best Practices to Captivate Your Audience with Email Marketing article for more best practices. 

2 REPLIES 2
Nick_S
Administrator

Thank you for breaking down and expanding on the different types of emails someone can send, Vanessa! I think email is often seen as a monolith and it's always helpful to be reminded that your email isn't just a mindless brain dump, but a targeted effort to achieve a specific goal.

I'll say, on a personal note, it's the re-engagement campaigns that tend to get me the most. I am notorious for letting an email sit in my inbox (not my work emails, though, don't fire me @Chris-S), thinking I'll circle back around to it and then forget. When I get a follow-up email that reminds me the date is closing in, I'll jump at it. I swear!

What about you @TraceyLeeDavis? Or any of our other great Community Coaches? Any templates/type of email campaigns you've seen great success with?

Content Manager

Elevate your marketing with Constant Contact's Professional Design Services! From eye-catching email templates to custom branding and social media graphics, our professional design services are tailored to boost your business's impact and engagement.

TraceyLeeDavis
Community Coach

Been busy catching up from being on vacation last week. I think welcome emails are so important to help welcome new subscribers into your community and get things off on the right foot. I recommend that all of my clients use them!

Tracey Lee Davis

ZingPop Social Media

Help others find this post by giving it kudos.

Note: I am not a Constant Contact employee.

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here

73% of SMBs express doubt that their marketing strategy is effective. Does this sound familiar? Read our Small Business Now Report to learn how you can tweak your strategy to see better results.

Go read our article
Upcoming Webinars
SEP 19
Achieve Your Goals with Multi-Channel Marketing Campaigns
2PM - 3PM EST