How do I upload a newsletter developed in Canva to send out to my email list?

SOLVED
Go to solution
BevS761
Rookie
0 Votes
I developed a newsletter in Canva, saved the four pages as jpgs but can't figure out what to do next. I don't have much experience so will need a step-by-step approach to getting this launched. Thanks!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @BevS761 ,

You're welcome to utilize the Canva integration to bring your Canva creations over, but it would still follow a similar process as creating an email from a PDF. Since PDFs can't be embedded into emails, only the image versions of the creation would be able to insert directly in the email.

If you're not using the PDF > email conversion, then you'd insert the first page image or images into your email like any other image type. If your Canva creation has links you're wanting your contacts to click on, you'd need to link the PDF in your email via the images, a button, or some text.

If your Canva creations are just purely images you want to have in your email, then you'd simply upload and insert them like any other. Keep in mind that you'll likely want to include some regular text and other elements in your email, since image-only emails are more likely to be spam filtered and will be incompatible with accessibility tools like screen readers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @BevS761 ,

You're welcome to utilize the Canva integration to bring your Canva creations over, but it would still follow a similar process as creating an email from a PDF. Since PDFs can't be embedded into emails, only the image versions of the creation would be able to insert directly in the email.

If you're not using the PDF > email conversion, then you'd insert the first page image or images into your email like any other image type. If your Canva creation has links you're wanting your contacts to click on, you'd need to link the PDF in your email via the images, a button, or some text.

If your Canva creations are just purely images you want to have in your email, then you'd simply upload and insert them like any other. Keep in mind that you'll likely want to include some regular text and other elements in your email, since image-only emails are more likely to be spam filtered and will be incompatible with accessibility tools like screen readers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
May 01
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST