How to change EDT Time Zone to CDT Time Zone

user8974809
Rookie
0 Votes

Hi, Why are some of the default time zones in sending emails to some of my clients in the EDT time zone, while others are in the CDT time zone? How can I change it to the CDT time zone? Would greatly appreciate your assistance in this matter. Best Regards, Jen Cavada Taverit Marketing

3 REPLIES 3
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @user8974809 ,

I checked your account, and everything I'm seeing right off the bat is in Eastern Time, which is what your account is currently set to. If you need your account to be in Central Time, you can set that via your My Account page > Account details subtab > Regional settings at the bottom. Click here for guidance on updating your account settings. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
user8974809
Rookie
0 Votes

Hi William. I am attaching here a screenshot of our company's settings. This is our problem: We want all our clients' emails to go out at the same time. The problem is, some of our clients' emails are going out on EDT time, while others are going out on CDT time. We don't know how to change the settings to make them all go out on CDT time. We tried many ways to change the settings of clients that are going out on EDT time, but we do not see any options to do it. Your suggestion is not very clear to us, as you can see in the screenshot below, our account setting is in Central time. Did I understand your message correctly?

448128061_7816584621722420_4863153718304916215_n (1).png

William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @user8974809 ,

To clarify, are you a Partner or someone that's working in multiple accounts - thereby when you say "clients" you mean the accounts' owners / organizations that you're working in the account for? 

If so, Time Zone is an account setting that isn't something set en masse, it has to be individually set for each account by the Account Owner. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here

73% of SMBs express doubt that their marketing strategy is effective. Does this sound familiar? Read our Small Business Now Report to learn how you can tweak your strategy to see better results.

Go read our article
Upcoming Webinars
Jul 10
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST