Check out the Latest Product Updates for Summer 2024!

I just posted a newsletter but was not offered a "resend to non-openers" offer. Why?

Women__Work
Rookie
0 Votes

2 REPLIES 2
Chris-S
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @Women__Work 

I am going to move your question over to our questions and discussions area to get you a prompt response. 

Exciting news! Announcing our latest offering, Campaign Builder. Create stunning email campaigns effortlessly and efficiently with our intuitive tool!

William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @Women__Work ,

I made a copy of the email, and can see the option to turn on automated resend-to-non-openers on its scheduling page. Perhaps it was just missed while scheduling the email? Or it's possible that some connectivity-related element (browser extension, ad/pop-up blocker, etc.) blocked that portion of the scheduling page from loading.

Regardless, your email does still have the option to setup an automated RSNO, even after sending. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here

73% of SMBs express doubt that their marketing strategy is effective. Does this sound familiar? Read our Small Business Now Report to learn how you can tweak your strategy to see better results.

Go read our article
Upcoming Webinars
Jul 10
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2:00 PM - 3:00 PM EST
Jul 25
Webinar: Master Your Digital Marketing Metrics
2:00 PM - 3:00 PM EST