Improving the export report on the new events tool

SOLVED
Go to solution
LauraB763
Rookie
0 Votes

Please, please, please adjust the export feature on the new events tool to include all of the registration data for each registrant.  If we can customize the registration to include additional necessary information, it would be nice if that information appeared on the exported registration report...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @LauraB763 ,

Exporting full and custom reports is already available in the newer event tool. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @LauraB763 ,

Exporting full and custom reports is already available in the newer event tool. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
LauraB763
Rookie
0 Votes

You are awesome!  Thank you for sharing this! We've been going to the registrant list and exporting that report (like you used to do for the legacy events tool) and I had contacted customer service a couple months back to inquire about this and they said there wasn't a way export the additional information (maybe there wasn't at that time).  Thank you so much for your quick response!

Nick_S
Administrator
0 Votes

Hey @LauraB763!

I'm a bit late on the follow-up, but just want to say I'm glad @William_A was able steer you in the right direction! We're always trying to improve the Event tool, so if you think of any other features you might want, feel free to share them here or on our Ideas board!

Looking to level up your email template designs? Share your email campaigns in Template Feedback & Inspiration and receive valuable advice from Constant Contact experts and industry peers!

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
May 01
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST