Landing Page

SOLVED
Go to solution
JennyM745
Rookie
0 Votes

I wanted to use a landing page to offer three products to my customers. I don't have a website yet. I created the landing page and added the product action block and my product image, however, I can't change the price or link this to any type of payment. Is the only option to connect with wix, etsy, etc. in order for the customer to purchase the product?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @JennyM745 ,

Yes, only integrated stores are compatible with the specialty Product block, as it's designed to connect with their API to pull product info automatically such as image, price, links, etc. If you do not have an applicable online store, then I'd advise using a combination of regular text and image blocks to make a pseudo version of the Product block that you'll have full control over.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @JennyM745 ,

Yes, only integrated stores are compatible with the specialty Product block, as it's designed to connect with their API to pull product info automatically such as image, price, links, etc. If you do not have an applicable online store, then I'd advise using a combination of regular text and image blocks to make a pseudo version of the Product block that you'll have full control over.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
May 01
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST