Landing page ---> info capture help

TonyG734
Constant Contact Partner
0 Votes
Hi all, I created a QR code on promotional items I pass out at trade shows that directs prospects to me. From there, my intention was for the prospect to complete a form which would then be emailed to me telling me we had an interested prospect so I can follow up. For some reason, we couldn't get it to work. Not sure if we had too many fields or if this capability isn't in the scope of CC or if any of you have successfully done this and if so, how? Thanks in advance. Tony
3 REPLIES 3
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @TonyG734 ,

None of our sign-up forms really email you everything a contact enters for each submission. Are you referring to a survey page or did you setup the sign-up form outside of our system?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
TonyG734
Constant Contact Partner
0 Votes

I did everything inside CC. Was thinking by creating a list and having the information sent to me, I could capture leads and know when they arrived. I guess I'm mistaken about that. 

William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

The full information of their sign-up would be included with their actual contact info, but you wouldn't be getting individualized emails from us with all those contacts' details listed out. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Polls
How confident are you about the effectiveness of your current marketing strategy?

Top Choice: Not confident at all (60%)

Upcoming Webinars
Jun 05
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST