Linking a pdf file

MichaelS5473
Rookie
0 Votes

Hello all...I've done this in every newsletter I've done, but on current one when I highlight the text I'm wanting to link a pdf file to, the box that then gives me the ability to search for the doc isn't popping up. Has anyone had this happen, and know why or how to fix it? Thanks, Mike

2 REPLIES 2
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @MichaelS5473 ,

I checked your account, and the toolbar showed as expected, I can confirm the option to remove links and then place in a new document link are still available.

It does look like it's been awhile since your last email, you might not be aware that the toolbar is now always docked at the top of the editing screen, and follows as you scroll up and down. Simply click into the block you're wishing to work in, and it'll show up at the top.

If you need reminders of the different linking methods:

Inserting text links

Inserting image links

Inserting button links

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
MichaelS5473
Rookie
0 Votes

Thank you for getting back...I think the way to utilize feature is now a little different, but I got it to work. I thought the bar would just be there at the top in the past once I highlighted the text I wanted to put the attachment to, but now, you first have to click on the 3 dots and then the linking menu drops down. All good, it worked. Thank you

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
May 01
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST