DavidS6185
Rookie
0 Votes

I send a newsletter out and want to start making previous emails available via their URL. I plan on posting the urls on a landing page for people to access. While testing this, I found that on every page there is an option to sign up by submitting their email address. A couple of things about this I don't like and am looking for guidance if there is a way I can modify what happens. 1. I did not get notified someone signed up. This is an inconvenience and not my main concern, I can always search contacts by date created. 2. The new email address was added to an email list that was not used for the email that is posted. Is there a way I can change what email list the new email address is added to? Thanks David

2 REPLIES 2
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @DavidS6185 ,

The sign up form button that displays on all email webpage versions, is linked to your account's default legacy landing page form. To edit this form, go to Sign-up forms under the Marketing campaigns tab, select the Legacy landing pages option from the three dots menu, and edit the one at the top called Sign-Up Form.

ELSUF 1.PNG

ELSUF 2.PNG

ELSUF 3.PNG

For additional info, voting, and voicing of use cases to manage the top bar in emails' webpage versions, please see this Feedback thread

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
DavidS6185
Rookie
0 Votes

That worked.  THANK YOU!

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Polls
How confident are you about the effectiveness of your current marketing strategy?

Top Choice: Not confident at all (82%)

Upcoming Webinars
Jun 05
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST