Check out the Latest Product Updates for Summer 2024!

Manually resend an email to contacts who did not open the original

SOLVED
Go to solution
BrendanS066
Rookie
0 Votes

When I follow the following guide: https://knowledgebase.constantcontact.com/email-digital-marketing/articles/KnowledgeBase/5990-resend... And then select "Resend to Non-Openers" I receive the following error message:

"Unable to Resend to Non-Openers

Resend to Non-Openers cannot be used on a campaign that has been resent to new contacts.

Original email send date: Feb 20th 2024 02:34 PM EST"

I have also been told the following:

"Only automated resend-to-non-openers requires a Standard or Premium account. Any account type can manually resend to non-openers, if it's within the 12-hour minimum to 10-day maximum after the original send. If you've already re-sent the email, then you wouldn't be able to do multiple other resend types to the exact same contacts, as this would risk compliance with anti-spam laws."

However I cannot even get to the options on that resend page to select manual or automatic options, the error message prevents accessing the page at all. And I have not used any other resend types yet, I have not resent these emails before.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @BrendanS066 ,

At the bottom of the email, it's showing as having been sent out three total times. At this point, your only other option would be to:

1. Copy the email
  2. Make a list from the Did Not Open report
  3. Send the copy to that

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @BrendanS066 ,

At the bottom of the email, it's showing as having been sent out three total times. At this point, your only other option would be to:

1. Copy the email
  2. Make a list from the Did Not Open report
  3. Send the copy to that

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here

73% of SMBs express doubt that their marketing strategy is effective. Does this sound familiar? Read our Small Business Now Report to learn how you can tweak your strategy to see better results.

Go read our article
Upcoming Webinars
Jul 10
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2:00 PM - 3:00 PM EST
Jul 25
Webinar: Master Your Digital Marketing Metrics
2:00 PM - 3:00 PM EST