Check out the Latest Product Updates for Summer 2024!

RSVP w/ area for notes

SOLVED
Go to solution
L51723
Rookie
0 Votes

Good morning!

I've been using the Constant Contact platform for less than 2 weeks and so far I am finding it very easy to work with!  Thank you!

I was playing with the program before I go 'live' on Jan 1.  We are a non-profit who likes to have social nights together as well.  It would be helpful if respondents could include information in their RSVP, such as if they plan on being a guest to a particular event, or if we are doing a pot-luck to include what they are bringing.

Not sure if there is a potential for that functionality.  And the character space should be no more than 20 characters (hmmm, maybe we can set up the length as we are formatting the campaign?).  We just want to know if you are coming & what are you bringing, not a book on how you are making it!

Thanks for listening!

-Traci

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @L51723 ,

Since RSVP is built into emails' click reporting functionality, adding comments isn't really something that's going to be available at this time. 

With that said, if you're needing to collect comments and non/commitments to your event, and you don't want to setup an event campaign, then I'd advise using survey pages. They have their own reporting, and can allow for selectable character limits for responses. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

Top Answer
William_A
Administrator

Hello @L51723 ,

Since RSVP is built into emails' click reporting functionality, adding comments isn't really something that's going to be available at this time. 

With that said, if you're needing to collect comments and non/commitments to your event, and you don't want to setup an event campaign, then I'd advise using survey pages. They have their own reporting, and can allow for selectable character limits for responses. 

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @L51723 ,

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here

73% of SMBs express doubt that their marketing strategy is effective. Does this sound familiar? Read our Small Business Now Report to learn how you can tweak your strategy to see better results.

Go read our article
Upcoming Webinars
Jul 10
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2:00 PM - 3:00 PM EST
Jul 25
Webinar: Master Your Digital Marketing Metrics
2:00 PM - 3:00 PM EST