Summarize Your Email with AI When Posting to Social Media

Recipient Addresses hidden?

LisaP2134
Rookie
0 Votes

Simple question, but I can't find the answer anywhere. I need to send an email via constant contact and I need to ensure that the recipients email addresses are a bcc - aka not visible. Can anyone definitely confirm whether the recipient emails are visible to one another? CC won't let me send a test email and googling it resulted in no answers and I searched within this community. Please help. This has to be a confidential process.

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @LisaP2134 ,

Emails sent through us are treated as though they're a standalone email directly sent from the assigned From Address to the contact's email address. CC'ing and BCC'ing are not functions for email sendouts, for a myriad of different reasons. Contacts would not be able to see others sent the email in any capacity.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here

73% of SMBs express doubt that their marketing strategy is effective. Does this sound familiar? Read our Small Business Now Report to learn how you can tweak your strategy to see better results.

Go read our article
Upcoming Webinars
SEP 19
Achieve Your Goals with Multi-Channel Marketing Campaigns
2PM - 3PM EST