Registration Help!

OhioDVNetwork
Campaign Collaborator
0 Votes

I have an event registration page set up, and so far we've had 50+ people register successfully. A colleague reached out saying that he was unable to register and kept getting an error. He also stated that this has happened for other trainings were he's tried to register with us. I looked at our page and everything seems fine. There are a few of his co-workers that have successfully signed up for the event with same (@___.org) email, it's just his doesn't work. I also tried to register for him myself with his information and got the error: "We're sorry but we've experienced an error processing your request. Please contact the Event Organizer." Any thoughts?

Top Answer
William_A
Administrator

Hello @OhioDVNetwork ,

It means there's something wrong with that particular email address in our system. The only timely workaround I can suggest would be for them to use a different email to register for the event. If you have further questions regarding the issue, I'd advise calling our general support so they can securely collect the contact's info and work with our higher level technical teams to see if the corrupted address can be resolved in our system.

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator

Hello @OhioDVNetwork ,

It means there's something wrong with that particular email address in our system. The only timely workaround I can suggest would be for them to use a different email to register for the event. If you have further questions regarding the issue, I'd advise calling our general support so they can securely collect the contact's info and work with our higher level technical teams to see if the corrupted address can be resolved in our system.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
May 01
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST