Announcing our brand new Campaign Builder!

Remove contacts from a contact list

AngelaI93
Rookie
0 Votes
I no longer have this option. Anyone else having that issue?
Top Answer
William_A
Administrator

Hello @AngelaI93 ,

I'm not sure what's up with that one particular list, however if you change it from "All contacts" at the top to "All Subscribed," the Actions menu should now populate as expected when you select-all the contacts.

2a716da7-e1e0-4958-91cc-cd50bd86b1de.png

actions viewable now.png

I wasn't able to recreate this issue with any of the other random contact lists I checked in your account, so it may be isolated to just that one list being glitched. It's showing a negative number for its contact total when I look in your account, and the negative number doesn't even match the positive number that shows at the top. I'd honestly recommend making a new list with a similar name, getting the contacts in the glitched list added to the new one, then deleting the glitched list (select the option to delete list only to be safe).

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator

Hello @AngelaI93 ,

I'm not sure what's up with that one particular list, however if you change it from "All contacts" at the top to "All Subscribed," the Actions menu should now populate as expected when you select-all the contacts.

2a716da7-e1e0-4958-91cc-cd50bd86b1de.png

actions viewable now.png

I wasn't able to recreate this issue with any of the other random contact lists I checked in your account, so it may be isolated to just that one list being glitched. It's showing a negative number for its contact total when I look in your account, and the negative number doesn't even match the positive number that shows at the top. I'd honestly recommend making a new list with a similar name, getting the contacts in the glitched list added to the new one, then deleting the glitched list (select the option to delete list only to be safe).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Polls
How confident are you about the effectiveness of your current marketing strategy?

Top Choice: Not confident at all (77%)

Upcoming Webinars
Jun 05
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST