[Resolved] System Issue January 13-14, 2024 - account functionality, emails, contacts, billing

lonestarbulldogvolunteer
Rookie

I've been working on a newsletter all day.... and now it seems to be GONE. I sent one test email to myself, which came through fine, but then I went back in to make more revisions. I received the red error message when I wanted to check the links.... the first four times, it was fine. Under campaigns, it now just shows a draft was created about 8 hours ago and the thumbnail is blank. PLEASE tell me it's not gone forever....... I beg of you. Or someone. I will rip my hair out and drink more wine, if so.

Top Answer
William_A
Administrator

Hello everyone,

We are aware that some users experienced an issue last night when trying to access their email campaigns, billing elements, contacts UI, and other sections of accounts. At this time, the issue has been resolved and all Constant Contact functionality has been restored.

If you are still experiencing issues, please log out of your account, fully exit your browser, and then log back in again. If the issue persists, please contact our support team so we can further assist you.

117 REPLIES 117
The Magic ScarfC254151872
Rookie
0 Votes

We have the last day of a trade show tomorrow so my email really needed to get sent tonight, very time-sensitive. So disappointing. I can't believe they don't have off-hour customer service of some sort.

CarolBWCC
Campaign Collaborator
I finished my campaign, saved and went to send it...This showed up and I can't even see the file. It's gone!!!! this is time sensitive!!! alertCircle icon Error getting campaign activity by activityId ca95f6fd-8ab4-4f86-8509-c54fe7122c4a: undefined
MaxineK
Rookie

I'm having the exact same problem! I can't even see my old campaigns right now. I hope they fix this soon. I'm also working with time sensitive emails.

Melissa_Mular
Campaign Collaborator

I have the same issue.  My campaign was to be sent tonight; that is not happening now.  Notifications of disruptive server maintenance should be posted for users in advance if this is related to system/server maintenance.  If it's a true outage situation, there should be a way to report the problem and for status updates to be provided to impacted users.  

The_ACT
Rookie

Having the same issue - looks like it might be systemwide.

AndrewW01963
Marketing Legend

I am having the same issue: 

Error getting campaign activity by activityId 24b23383-07ca-47b3-affb-5ea1d383216c: undefined

BAdranly
Rookie

I am having the same issue too - Error getting campaign activity by activityId 594c22e3-64b9-4ed4-9a09-7335fb01c732: undefined

MNEA_President
Campaign Collaborator

Greetings,

I am having the same problem. I needed to send my campaign before tomorrow morning. Very frustrating! 😞

Same issue here! I have the red bar with "Error getting campaign activity" message.

PeggyK481
Rookie
0 Votes
Anyone else having trouble accessing their work done today, January 14, 2024? Would the cold weather have anything to do with me not being able to pull up the newsletter I worked 3 hours on this afternoon???
SladeA2023
Campaign Contributor
0 Votes
Looks like other people are having the same issue....I logged back in to do a small final edit to a campaign going out in the am, and there's a weird error message. Error getting campaign activity by activityId 23d92729-016b-42d7-9ece-370788d8660b: undefined
AllisonF274
Rookie
0 Votes

I am having the same issue; when I try to copy a campaign I get this message: 

Error getting campaign activity by activityId a25e500c-716c-4385-beeb-feebd5af7232: undefined

Miller2705
Marketing Legend
0 Votes
Sending test email and it's not allowing the send error message is "Undefined"? Help...!!!
AndrewW01963
Marketing Legend
0 Votes
I worked all day on my email campaign and CC just wiped it away. I get this: Error getting campaign activity by activityId 24b23383-07ca-47b3-affb-5ea1d383216c: undefined Do I have to start all over again?
kimberlyp673
Rookie
0 Votes
I get this error: Error getting campaign activity by activityId 30fbc866-c02e-45a8-bee2-7d6ba468f3d9: undefined
RubietteJ
Rookie
0 Votes

SAME

DavidT2822
Rookie
0 Votes

Ditto.

SamanthaP679
Rookie
0 Votes

Me as well. 

ScottH4105
Constant Contact Partner
0 Votes
Hello, I'm unable to copy a past email template and keep getting this error? Error getting campaign activity by activityId 736b3ce8-425a-4cdf-8d34-e3881aee6dba: undefined Any help would be greatly appreciated. Scotty
kent1
Rookie
0 Votes

20 messages from users saying can't use the Campaigns login.....and NOT ONE RESPONSE FROM CONSTANT CONTACT....

KathyW83
Rookie
0 Votes
Anyone else having trouble opening a template to create an email?
KentonY2
Rookie
0 Votes
I have been working on an email campaign and almost had it finished and I just logged back in to try to finish editing it and I got this error message, Error getting campaign activity by activity Id c345e0b4-1c1d-4f75-ac2e-c7d6dc160c0e: undefined Does anyone know what the heck this means and why
CarolBWCC
Campaign Collaborator
My file is missing and ready to send why am I getting this error message. I can't even see the file?
RubietteJ
Rookie

SAME!! Very FRUSTRATING.  I'm on a deadline. 

RubietteJ
Rookie
0 Votes
For the past two days I have been having problems creating or copying and updating email campaigns. I also cannot see who has opened the emails.
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
May 01
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST