Master email marketing fundamentals and transform your business. Join the Ready, Set, Send Challenge!

Segmented Lists

SOLVED
Go to solution
AnneMarieR44
Rookie
0 Votes

I'm new to my organization and they have an existing Salesforce to CC sync, but it seems to live in Salesforce. I can see 2 active triggers, but that's it. When I log in to CC, the integration is not in the list of current integrations. Is the "Constant Contact for Salesforce" an old integration that still works? I can't find any info out about it. Since the triggers to import new contacts seems to be the only thing running, all of the new contacts are imported into a general list in CC. If we use the SF to CC integration on the CC side and use campaigns to sync, can we keep our imported lists separate? That does not seem clear in the integration instruction page and I couldn't find any community posts about it. Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @AnneMarieR44 ,

If the Salesforce integration is setup and managed via your Constant Contact account, whenever you setup a sync, you select a Constant Contact list and a Salesforce list to import from. I'd advise checking its current setup by following along with our article on connecting your accounts in the systems

Beyond that, if you're needing further guidance or need troubleshooting for the syncing, I'd advise calling our general support and requesting a transfer to Tier 2 integration support.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @AnneMarieR44 ,

If the Salesforce integration is setup and managed via your Constant Contact account, whenever you setup a sync, you select a Constant Contact list and a Salesforce list to import from. I'd advise checking its current setup by following along with our article on connecting your accounts in the systems

Beyond that, if you're needing further guidance or need troubleshooting for the syncing, I'd advise calling our general support and requesting a transfer to Tier 2 integration support.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here

73% of SMBs express doubt that their marketing strategy is effective. Does this sound familiar? Read our Small Business Now Report to learn how you can tweak your strategy to see better results.

Go read our article
Upcoming Webinars
SEP 19
Achieve Your Goals with Multi-Channel Marketing Campaigns
2PM - 3PM EST