Master email marketing fundamentals and transform your business. Join the Ready, Set, Send Challenge!

Sending an email to a list

ArmandoP95
Rookie
0 Votes

Hi,

I just need to know step by step how to send a created email to a contact list, and how to be sure if the email merged with the individual;'s contact name.

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @ArmandoP95 ,

For step-by-step and visual guidance on creating an email campaign, I'd recommend following along with this article.

For step-by-step and visual guidance on adding a greeting tag to an email campaign, I'd recommend following along with this article.

For step-by-step and visual guidance on scheduling your email campaign, I'd recommend following along with this article.

These articles, and others regarding managing your contacts, creating emails, and other aspects of account functionalities, can also be accessed via the Help tab in your account. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here

73% of SMBs express doubt that their marketing strategy is effective. Does this sound familiar? Read our Small Business Now Report to learn how you can tweak your strategy to see better results.

Go read our article
Upcoming Webinars
SEP 30
How to Segment Your Email List in Constant Contact
11AM - 12PM EST