Check out the Latest Product Updates for Summer 2024!

Setting up a link in campaign

user529256
Rookie
0 Votes

I'm trying to test my links for a campaign. After inserting the link to the web page address I sent myself a preview. I clicked the link and I, as a potential donor end up on something called Classy asking me to sign in. What's going on? Why is it not going directly to the webpage so the precipient can ake a donation?

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @user529256 ,

That's the URL that was inserted into the email, so that's what it's going to redirect to. It's not anything our system would be doing. You may want to check that the webpage you're trying to get to doesn't have an explicit share link. Some sites will have dedicated web addresses (URLs) for the people managing them to access, but different URLs for people that would only be visitors.

Beyond that, if you're not able to access the page you want with the link you've been given, then it would be best to reach out to that website's support.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here

73% of SMBs express doubt that their marketing strategy is effective. Does this sound familiar? Read our Small Business Now Report to learn how you can tweak your strategy to see better results.

Go read our article
Upcoming Webinars
Jul 10
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2:00 PM - 3:00 PM EST
Jul 25
Webinar: Master Your Digital Marketing Metrics
2:00 PM - 3:00 PM EST