Got a 'How do I' question? Join our live 'Ask a Trainer' session happening now for instant help and pro tips!

DavidS6185
Rookie
0 Votes

I send a newsletter out and want to start making previous emails available via their URL. I plan on posting the urls on a landing page for people to access. While testing this, I found that on every page there is an option to sign up by submitting their email address. A couple of things about this I don't like and am looking for guidance if there is a way I can modify what happens. 1. I did not get notified someone signed up. This is an inconvenience and not my main concern, I can always search contacts by date created. 2. The new email address was added to an email list that was not used for the email that is posted. Is there a way I can change what email list the new email address is added to? Thanks David

2 REPLIES 2
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @DavidS6185 ,

The sign up form button that displays on all email webpage versions, is linked to your account's default legacy landing page form. To edit this form, go to Sign-up forms under the Marketing campaigns tab, select the Legacy landing pages option from the three dots menu, and edit the one at the top called Sign-Up Form.

ELSUF 1.PNG

ELSUF 2.PNG

ELSUF 3.PNG

For additional info, voting, and voicing of use cases to manage the top bar in emails' webpage versions, please see this Feedback thread

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
DavidS6185
Rookie
0 Votes

That worked.  THANK YOU!

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Polls
How confident are you about the effectiveness of your current marketing strategy?

Top Choice: Not confident at all (77%)

73% of SMBs express doubt that their marketing strategy is effective. Does this sound familiar? Read our Small Business Now Report to learn how you can tweak your strategy to see better results.

Go read our article
Upcoming Webinars
Jun 05
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST