Tutorial: Insert Canva images into your campaigns

user67036
Rookie
0 Votes
I have created a 3-page newsletter in Canva. Can I use that to send as a campaign and email it to my contacts in Constant Contact?
1 REPLY 1
MelanieDiehl
Community Coach

Hello!

Short answer is YES, you can download your Canva designs directly into your Constant Contact account and send it as an email to your subscribers. 

However, you can only download one page at a time, and in image format (png or jpg) rather than in pdf format.

We generally don't recommend sending an image of your content for multiple reasons:

1.  You can only insert one link per image.

2. If readers have images turned off in their email service, they will miss the entire message

3. Images can be large files which can get stuck on servers or even trigger SPAM filters

Instead, we encourage email marketers to use Constant Contact's robust design features like individual text fields, images, button links, etc. You can still create amazing Canva designs and import them into your campaigns, but as individual components to avoid the pitfalls mentioned above.

Let me know if you have any more questions about your Constant Contact + Canva integration!

Melanie Diehl

Melanie & co Marketing Collective

Help others find this post by giving it kudos.

Note: I am not a Constant Contact employee.

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Jun 05
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST