Master email marketing fundamentals and transform your business. Join the Ready, Set, Send Challenge!

Unfiled Move to Folder Error

SharonC9378
Campaign Expert
0 Votes

We use CC our e-newsletters, surveys and registration forms. We have a few surveys/registration forms that are appearing in our "unfiled" folder, and when we attempt to move them to another folder that we have set-up to file them, we keep receiving an error that reads "We were not able to move your campaign, please try again later". I reported this issue over a month ago through a CC chat and there is an open ticket, but I'm just wondering if anyone else has experienced this; and if so, what they have done to resolve it.

3 REPLIES 3
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @SharonC9378 ,

The issue's been tracked to your account. If and when there's an update to the issue you'll be notified. Unfortunately in the meantime, there isn't really a workaround to this. Any campaigns that cause this error will not be able to be sorted into files, as they will always error out. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
SharonC9378
Campaign Expert
0 Votes

I posted a question earlier this year (https://community.constantcontact.com/t5/Questions-Discussions/Unfiled-Move-to-Folder-Error/m-p/4142...), which the system won't allow me to respond to; hence, I'm creating a follow-up question here.

We have a support ticket created for this issue; but it's now going on 8 months and we are still waiting on a fix. 

Through the CC chat, they keep indicating there is no update and that the engineering team is working on it. It would be great to have an ETA on when this issue will be resolved.  

William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @SharonC9378 ,

The issue's been tracked to your account. If and when there's an update to the issue you'll be notified.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here

73% of SMBs express doubt that their marketing strategy is effective. Does this sound familiar? Read our Small Business Now Report to learn how you can tweak your strategy to see better results.

Go read our article
Upcoming Webinars
SEP 30
How to Segment Your Email List in Constant Contact
11AM - 12PM EST