Now Available; SMS Marketing For Individual Business Owners!

Unsubscribe

ShadL0
Rookie
0 Votes

We changed our company name (and email/website) 10 months ago, yesterday we tested the unsubscribe function and found that the LOGO and EMAIL when un-subscribing still remained with our prior name. I'm about two hours in troubleshooting this with one of your experts, and this just seems quite a challenges for something that should be client enabled to update. Hope an easy fix for this is on the way.

Date of post is 7.11.2024 

2 REPLIES 2
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @ShadL0 ,

I've moved this from our Ideas board to Questions and Discussions, as this post is more fitting there.

I'd recommend checking the legacy landing page sign-up form in your account to see if it still has the old logo. For a quick-reference and visual guidance on checking this area of your account, please see this Community post.

Additionally, check your account settings to make sure the new logo and email address are included in those areas. 

If you need further assistance on updating your account's logo and other settings elements, I'd recommend calling in for live troubleshooting, screensharing, and 1:1 guidance. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
ShadL0
Rookie
0 Votes

Thanks for the rapid response, after a 2+ hour troubleshooting session seems like we have nailed it down to a known error that is pending an update - this impacts the information on my account where I'm not able to "Update Subscriber Profile" and apply my current email. 

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here

73% of SMBs express doubt that their marketing strategy is effective. Does this sound familiar? Read our Small Business Now Report to learn how you can tweak your strategy to see better results.

Go read our article
Upcoming Webinars
Aug 07
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2:00 PM - 3:00 PM EST