Master email marketing fundamentals and transform your business. Join the Ready, Set, Send Challenge!

Upload a letter

SOLVED
Go to solution
ChipS61
Rookie
0 Votes

I am new to Constant Contact. How do I upload a letter to send to my email list?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Caitlin_M
Administrator
0 Votes

Hi @ChipS61. If the letter is saved as an accepted file type, such as PDF or Word, these can be uploaded into the Library. You will need to insert either a link to the document or a PDF-generated image into a campaign. I recommend the campaign you create not contain a single link or image as emails of this type can be picked up by spam filters. Use the space to your advantage by including some text, such as an introduction paragraph or some remarks for your list to read before viewing the letter.

--

Caitlin M.
Community Manager

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Caitlin_M
Administrator
0 Votes

Hi @ChipS61. If the letter is saved as an accepted file type, such as PDF or Word, these can be uploaded into the Library. You will need to insert either a link to the document or a PDF-generated image into a campaign. I recommend the campaign you create not contain a single link or image as emails of this type can be picked up by spam filters. Use the space to your advantage by including some text, such as an introduction paragraph or some remarks for your list to read before viewing the letter.

--

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
L97778
Rookie
0 Votes

can u send me a how to video

Caitlin_M
Administrator
0 Votes

Hi @L97778. Please see this video from our Knowledge Base on uploading images. The same process is followed for documents. 

--

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here

73% of SMBs express doubt that their marketing strategy is effective. Does this sound familiar? Read our Small Business Now Report to learn how you can tweak your strategy to see better results.

Go read our article
Upcoming Webinars
SEP 30
How to Segment Your Email List in Constant Contact
11AM - 12PM EST