What are the best ways to use social media management tools?

Abigail_S
Administrator

Social media is a great resource when it comes to marketing your business. If you're a current customer, I would love to know how you utilize Constant Contact's social media management tools. If you aren't utilizing social media marketing, share why! 

Abigail St Jean

Content Developer

Help others find this post by giving it kudos.

3 REPLIES 3
Chris-S
Administrator

Social media management tools can be very useful if used properly. Here are some ways I’ve used these tools in the past for a non-profit:

1. Automate Posts: schedule posts for optimal times when your audience is most active, even if you’re not online. I could find out when our audience was most active online and share our social posts during these times to get more people to engage with our content. From pet adoption photos, donation asks, and much more.
  2. Content Calendar: utilize the calendar tools to schedule your content ahead of time, guaranteeing a steady posting routine and preventing unexpected rushes. As the adopt-a-thon drew near, I made it a priority to schedule posts for the event period in case I was unable to do so during the actual event.
  3. Track Metrics: Utilize tools to monitor the performance of your posts. By doing so, you can analyze the level of engagement, clicks, and followers your posts receive. This allows for a better understanding of which content resonates with your audience. It was evident that our most successful post was one featuring family pictures of adopted pets. Instead of soliciting donations of pet supplies, we opted to share an Amazon wishlist, making it easier for people to contribute specific items needed by the animal shelter. 

Elevate your marketing with Constant Contact's Professional Design Services! From eye-catching email templates to custom branding and social media graphics, our professional design services are tailored to boost your business's impact and engagement.

Nick_S
Administrator

I'd just like to say, the ability to create social posts for multiple channels at once is a life saver, or I guess, a time saver. Maybe if you're only focused on a single channel it's not a big deal, but Facebook isn't quite like Instagram isn't quite like LinkedIn, so having to jump from one platform to the other to make these posts would be such a chore.

Content Manager

Elevate your marketing with Constant Contact's Professional Design Services! From eye-catching email templates to custom branding and social media graphics, our professional design services are tailored to boost your business's impact and engagement.

ACTIVATE
Community Coach

In addition to the spot on comments above, my favorite features of the Constant Contact Social Media Tool are

1. The ability to monitor and engage with your posts from the dashboard (not just making a post, but managing it and the ongoing engagement. When you have more than one channel this becomes even more awesome because you have that central feed of updates to your posts across all channels to work with in one place.

2. The AI-assistant - and not just that the AI Content Generator is right there to help, but that out of the gate it drafts 3 separate post ideas to choose from and edit from there!

Aaron Wesley Means

ACTIVATE Business Solutions

Help others find this post by giving it kudos.

Note: I am not a Constant Contact employee.

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here

73% of SMBs express doubt that their marketing strategy is effective. Does this sound familiar? Read our Small Business Now Report to learn how you can tweak your strategy to see better results.

Go read our article
Upcoming Webinars
SEP 19
Achieve Your Goals with Multi-Channel Marketing Campaigns
2PM - 3PM EST
OCT 02
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 2:30PM EST