Summarize Your Email with AI When Posting to Social Media

What are tips on how to get started with email marketing?

Abigail_S
Administrator

We know email marketing can seem daunting at first. So I turn to you all since you are the experts- what tips did you use when getting started?

And, if you're just starting out and don't know where to begin, be check out some of these threads!

New customer hub

How to start building an email list

Getting started with social media marketing

Getting started with social ads

If you're ever in need of more inspiration, be sure to check out our Learn and Resources categories! You'll find topics that pertain to marketing best practices, list growth, SMS, social media, and stay up to date with all things marketing.

Keep up the good work!

Abigail St Jean

Community Program Manager

Help others find this post by giving it kudos.

2 REPLIES 2
Chris-S
Administrator

So, first things first, you gotta figure out your goals. Think about what you want your email marketing to do. Whether you want to sell more things, spread the word about an event, ask for donations, or promote your brand, having clear goals will help you plan.

64473a81275a5938c48540dff96bf69a.jpg

Start gathering email addresses from different places like your website, social media, and events. You can even offer cool stuff like discounts or special content to get people excited about signing up. This will help your list grow faster.

When you’re writing emails, make them interesting and useful. Use catchy subject lines to get people to open them, and put in clear action steps to help them out. Also, make sure they look good and are easy to read.

Elevate your marketing with Constant Contact's Professional Design Services! From eye-catching email templates to custom branding and social media graphics, our professional design services are tailored to boost your business's impact and engagement.

Caitlin_M
Administrator

I agree with Chris. Take a step back before tackling that first email and reflect on what is most meaningful to your audience. If you can, talk with them directly! Are customers interested in sales or suggestions for gifts? Maybe a parent wants to know what's happening at their child's school. Once you have these written down, you have a great starting point. 

I'm biased as a member of the Community team, but I love the New Customer Hub! We direct many new customers there to help set them on a path forward when using Constant Contact for the first time.

You got this!

--

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here

73% of SMBs express doubt that their marketing strategy is effective. Does this sound familiar? Read our Small Business Now Report to learn how you can tweak your strategy to see better results.

Go read our article
Upcoming Webinars
SEP 19
Achieve Your Goals with Multi-Channel Marketing Campaigns
2PM - 3PM EST