Announcing our brand new Campaign Builder!

What did they unsubcribe from?

SOLVED
Go to solution
KellyR860
Campaign Contributor
0 Votes

Hi, I am kinda new here and have received a request. Support's answer was ok but not what I am looking for - so maybe one of you knonw the answer?? How can I view a report that tells me what email lists my contacts have unsubcribed from? I can see that they have but not from which list. Is this a redundant waste of time or can you see it's usefulness? Do you have any suggestions on how I can see this information?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @KellyR860 ,

If a contact is unsubscribed, they'd be removed from all lists. If the contact merely removed themselves from a list via something like the Update Profile form, or from previous management done by you or an account manager, then you can utilize previously sent emails that the contact has received to cross-reference what lists they might've been on. Otherwise, there's nothing that would explicitly display all of their previous list memberships in the system.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @KellyR860 ,

If a contact is unsubscribed, they'd be removed from all lists. If the contact merely removed themselves from a list via something like the Update Profile form, or from previous management done by you or an account manager, then you can utilize previously sent emails that the contact has received to cross-reference what lists they might've been on. Otherwise, there's nothing that would explicitly display all of their previous list memberships in the system.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Polls
How confident are you about the effectiveness of your current marketing strategy?

Top Choice: Not confident at all (77%)

Upcoming Webinars
Jun 05
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST