Master email marketing fundamentals and transform your business. Join the Ready, Set, Send Challenge!

Woocommerce

PorphyriosT
Campaign Contributor
0 Votes

How can we add a checkbox to the woocommerce checkout page so that customers can opt in to our email list? The constant contact integration only allows us to create a form, but not an opt in on the checkout page

3 REPLIES 3
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @PorphyriosT ,

I'd recommend following along with our main article on connecting WooCommerce to your Constant Contact account. Step 14 for connecting the integration will allow you to toggle the optional checkout opt-in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
PorphyriosT
Campaign Contributor
0 Votes

Thanks, that worked. However, a few small things:

We opted for the box to be checked by default, and it's not?

There are two boxes to check, not one?

How can we change the label for the checkbox? Screen Shot 2024-05-17 at 2.22.45 PM.pngScreen Shot 2024-05-17 at 2.23.14 PM.png

William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @PorphyriosT ,

Does removing the integration and re-adding it resolve the double-box issue? If not, then I'd advise calling our general support and requesting a transfer to the Tier 2 integration support team. 

From my understanding, there isn't a way to change the opt-in wording for the WooCommerce integration.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here

73% of SMBs express doubt that their marketing strategy is effective. Does this sound familiar? Read our Small Business Now Report to learn how you can tweak your strategy to see better results.

Go read our article
Upcoming Webinars
SEP 30
How to Segment Your Email List in Constant Contact
11AM - 12PM EST