Got a 'How do I' question? Join our live 'Ask a Trainer' session happening now for instant help and pro tips!

syncing contacts from Outlook to Constant Contact

TraciR727
Rookie
Is there a way to auto-sync contacts from Outlook to Constant Contact. For example, if I have new contacts added or deleted throughout a month, do I have to manually add those to Constant Contact...or is there a sync mechanism that auto-adds them to Constant Contact. Simply, I'm looking to auto connect AND UPDATE my Outlook email to Constant Contact without going through the downloading steps. Thank you.
2 REPLIES 2
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @TraciR727 ,

At this time we do not have an active integration with any Outlook versions. You may be able to find a 3rd-party developed one to utilize for automatic contact syncing. Otherwise, you'd need to manually export from Outlook , check the CSV file's formatting to make sure it'll import correctly, and then import the file into your Constant Contact account. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
davef189
Rookie
0 Votes

This used to be available. Why was it discontinued?

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Polls
How confident are you about the effectiveness of your current marketing strategy?

Top Choice: Not confident at all (77%)

73% of SMBs express doubt that their marketing strategy is effective. Does this sound familiar? Read our Small Business Now Report to learn how you can tweak your strategy to see better results.

Go read our article
Upcoming Webinars
Jun 05
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST