cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can not edit the contents of a previously activated series

SOLVED
Occasional Contributor

I can not edit the contents of a previously activated series

I want to edit the contents of a series that had already been activated, I have no option to unscheduling I can only cancel the series, why?Captura de pantalla 2019-05-28 a la(s) 16.32.44.png

2 REPLIES 2
CTCT Employee

Re: I can not edit the contents of a previously activated series

Hello and thank you for reaching out to The Community! I’m afraid at this time we do not have the ability to edit a series after you’ve activated it. We do have a feature request for this and I’ll let our developers know our customers are still looking for these options. In the mean time you can still make copies of your active series and then make edits to the new copy. We do apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Antonas_S
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

Re: I can not edit the contents of a previously activated series

Hi @ZelenaR4 

We wanted to give this thread an update on the status of this feature request. Our Product Team was able to successfully add the ability to edit  your Automated Series when it is active. I hope this helps!

Frankie P.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.