cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welocm Email

Occasional Visitor

Welocm Email

I created a welcome email but, it will not send out the the contacts that I manual add to my list. And I can not find a way to send it out under quick send. Any suggestions?

Thanks

Wendy

2 REPLIES 2
CTCT Employee

Re: Welocm Email

Hey @WendyB20,

Thank you for reaching out to us! That is a great question. So manually adding contacts to your account will not trigger the Welcome email. They have to be signed up via a sign-up form in order for the welcome email to trigger properly. There two things I would recommend for solutions. First, delete the contacts from your account that you desire to get the email and manually add them through a sign-up form. The second option is to create an autoresponder series that triggers when you manually add contacts to your account. Please let me know if you have any other questions! 

Desi_B
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Participating Solution Provider

Re: Welocm Email

Hi WendyB20

One of our upcoming webinars in our "Email Marketing Mastery Series", is covering Email Automation!I think you will find this webinar, along with the others we offer helpful!

Here's the link to register for free!  

Register Here

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

As Constant Contact Certified Partners & Trainers we host weekly free training webinars to help users master email marketing. Register here: https://www.marketadvertisepromote.com/events
Tags (2)