Email Campaign for National Celebrate National Lasagna Day

ConstantContact
Rookie

https://conta.cc/45Jhmb5

I am looking for feedback on the headline, and then the headline with the recipes, Should these be combined? I am not sure if I need a 3 subject to insert after or before New Arrivalsemail.PNGemail2.PNGemail3.PNG

1 REPLY 1
Chris-S
Administrator
0 Votes

Thanks for sharing. I love the idea of National Lasagna Day!

Headline

• Current Headline: It clearly sets the context but could be more engaging.

• Improvement: Use a more captivating headline like "Indulge in the Best Lasagna Recipes" to grab attention.

Recipes Section

• Layout: Keeping recipes in separate sections is effective for clarity. Merging them might overwhelm readers.

Individual Recipe Sections

• Titles and Descriptions: Each recipe’s title and description are clear and effective.

Specific Suggestions

1. Engaging Headline: Use a more alluring headline to entice readers.

2. Highlight Key Ingredients: Use bold or different colors to highlight key ingredients or unique aspects.

3. Add CTAs: Include call-to-action buttons under each recipe to view the full recipe.

Exciting news! Announcing our latest offering, Campaign Builder. Create stunning email campaigns effortlessly and efficiently with our intuitive tool!

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here

73% of SMBs express doubt that their marketing strategy is effective. Does this sound familiar? Read our Small Business Now Report to learn how you can tweak your strategy to see better results.

Go read our article
Upcoming Webinars
Jul 10
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST